The first three terms consist of six modules, each amounting to 15 ECTS.
In the first semester two modules are offered:
(1) Research Methods and Theory of Science and
(2) Digital Knowledge Organization.
In the second semester two modules are offered:
(1) Information and Knowledge Management and
(2) Human Resource Management Modules are offered.
In the third semester two modules are offered:
(1) Access to Digital Libraries and
(2) Usage of Digital Libraries: Quantitative and Qualitative Evaluation.
In the last term the students write their master’s thesis amounting to 30 ECTS.